New installation - Flow direction towards the grid - why?

Dunce

First can I start by thanking Will for the fantastic information that I found on YouTube at iameccles, it's been amazingly helpful in getting my head around everything and the icing on the cake was installing Home Assistant and adding the HA-FoxESS-Modbus. Thank you so much to Will and Chris :)

====
Short(er) Version:
====
I'm convinced that this is a stupid question, but I have to ask it because I'm clearly missing something fundamental, despite me thinking I had a pretty good grasp on it all :/

Incidentally I've tried searching the community for related information, so I apologies if I've missed something.

I'm utterly confused by some of the data. When looking at the Energy Flow information (graphic) in the web interface, the flow direction (of the arrows in the animation) is TOWARDS the grid (as per screen grab below). Feed in Power shows a value (currently around 2 kw). I have no solar as yet and Work Mode is set to "Self Use".

Q: Why does it appear to be sending power to the grid or am I completely misunderstanding?

Many thanks for any help/advice.

====
Longer Version - in case more background is needed
====
Okay, so I've just had the Hybrid AIO installed with 4x HV2600 batteries.

No EPS installed or wanted.

CT clamp is on the live wire pointing in the direction of the Meter.

I have no Solar installed yet (coming at a future date when funds allow), so I'm simply looking to make use of battery storage until then.

Work mode is set to "Self Use".
I'm setup with both the web and app version of the Fox Cloud.

I'm with Octopus but I now need to find a suitable tariff (I'm on Tracker at the moment)- which I'll be looking at this week, to try and make use of Off Peak charging.
flow_with_status_Start.png
==========
FoxESS AIO-H1–5.0
4 x HV2600 (10.4kWh)
No Solar (yet - just solar dreams)
Dunce

In case it helps anyone else - I've been in touch with Fox Uk who were very helpful (refreshing these days!) and it turns out that the installer has put the CT clamp the wrong way around. It's pointing to the meter as it should be, but perhaps it's reversed at the other end - who knows - I've reversed it, and all is well :)
==========
FoxESS AIO-H1–5.0
4 x HV2600 (10.4kWh)
No Solar (yet - just solar dreams)
calum

Thanks for confirming the cause of the fault, useful for anyone else with a similar issue
H1-3.7 / 6xHV2600 / 14x400W / RS485 Modbus->HA
FoxESS Modbus HA Integration
Contact Fox here