Octopus Agile not charging or discharging

Bleddyn

Hi,

I have just setup Octopus Agile with my fox cloud setup. I can see the details coming through from Octopus in terms of the API calls both on the app and browser. I have attached a screen shot from the browser. However what I can't get is it either to charge when the costs are low or feed in when the payment is at the maximum. I have a H1 inverter and I had it upgrade to the latest firmware after emailed the support team. I have tried both trigger price and Time Slot mode but neither seem to make any difference, so I just wonder what am I missing?

I have tried changing the values for Max and Min SOC but it has no impact.

Thanks Bleddyn
Attachments
Screenshot 2024-10-03 at 12.12.09.png
Bleddyn

Hi,

I have continued to try and get this going but what I am finding, is that the options just don't seem to stick in terms of the values going in. I can see the options in the mode scheduler, and I can use trigger price mode and time slot mode. If I use Trigger price, sometimes it writes some entries in although they don't match with what the agile pricing shows and other times does nothing. I then took one of those and edited it and now no matter what I do will it remove it. It does seem very hit and miss in how this works, could it be a firmware version?

I have a H1-6.0-E as the inverter

Version Master 1.65
Version Slave 1.02
Version ARM 1.74

Thanks Bleddyn
Phil55555

I have similar issue. Setting up agile does not seem to work. I set up 6 charge points last night but none were activated so I now have near flat batteries with poor solar charging expected today. Did you make progress on your issue?
Bleddyn

No, I have ended up watching the prices and have the mini app written thats plugged into Octopus and then manually setting as I see the times/price change change. I cannot get the auto update to work.