Hello from the north east uk

Welcome to the forum, feel free to say hi and show off your installation photos and share your experience.
ernie34

hi

Just found this forum as was looking for help with my system, thanks to Will for setting it up.

thought I would say hello as I've used the battery install guide made by Prasanna. Thank you.

My system

20x 400w panels
FoxESS h1 6.0-E
FoxESS batterys ECS4100
2 x FoxESS CS4100 slaves

(no idea why pics are sideways?)
Attachments
IMG_1119.jpeg
IMG_1120.jpeg
Will
Site Admin

Nice neat install, welcome!
Community Admin / FoxESS Professional

Buy me a coffee or Book a zoom meeting for remote consultancy

FoxESS Tri Inverter Installation
2 x KH Series Inverters
24 x HV2600 (62.4kWh)
32 x 490w across 4 arrays
Dual Tesla Household
Heatpump & Low Carbon Housebuild
G4RNI

Why do people talk about being a "low carbon" household or other entity when the term "carbon" is incorrect?

The chemical you're actually talking about is carbon dioxide - a gas and not carbon which often and also incorrectly, gives the impression of being a dirty, sooty thing and therefore an undesirable product. Not too many however dislike diamonds.

Calling carbon dioxide "carbon" is like calling water "hydrogen" or "oxygen". It isn't. It's water and carbon dioxide is just as it says "on the tin".

All part of the (incorrect) re-education of the masses to fall in line with the globalists.
calum

I think most people have a reasonable idea of what is meant by "low carbon". This is how languages work, they find efficient ways to convey information. There's a general understanding that too much carbon (dioxide) in the atmosphere is a bad thing, and hence being "low (in) carbon (dioxide emissions)" is, in the general sense, desirable.

How truly any given entity, household or anything else actually is "low carbon" is a whole other topic of course.
H1-3.7 / 6xHV2600 / 14x400W / RS485 Modbus->HA
FoxESS Modbus HA Integration
Contact Fox here