Batteries not charging beyond 93%

L2

Hi, my batteries have been doing fine but today they seem to have got stuck at 93% and despite not being fully charged they’re not charging further and instead I’m exporting power. I used some power to trigger battery discharge in the hope they would fully charge afterwards but each time they’re stopping charging at 93%. They charged to 99% yesterday and temperature etc seems fine. Is this something anyone else has experienced / knows how to resolve it please? Thank you
14 x 395w Trina Vertex S panels; H1-5.0 FoxESS Hybrid Inverter;
10.4kw FoxESS HV2600 Battery Storage
Solar PV & Battery installed Spring 2022, Northern England, Roof is 140 degree SE facing with zero shading. Battery capacity increased from 5.2 to 10.4kw late 2023.
L2

Just as an update in case anyone has the same issue in future. The next day the batteries didn’t charge at all as there was not enough solar and my tariff was too expensive to charge. However, the following day I had a cheaper 30minute slot just before sunrise so I used force charge from grid for that 30 minutes which got the batteries to approx 30%. The solar took over fully when the batteries had discharged to approx 20% and then charged to 96% without issue. Once it was clear they were “stuck” again but at 96%, I did a couple of loads of washing to allow them to discharge a bit each time and recharge before the next load, after the second load they charged up to 99% and seem back to “normal”.
14 x 395w Trina Vertex S panels; H1-5.0 FoxESS Hybrid Inverter;
10.4kw FoxESS HV2600 Battery Storage
Solar PV & Battery installed Spring 2022, Northern England, Roof is 140 degree SE facing with zero shading. Battery capacity increased from 5.2 to 10.4kw late 2023.