System not using battery storage

Steve1978

Help!

My system has decided it’s going to use the grid and only the grid. My 18kwh battery’s are just sat doing nothing!

Solar just tops them up and the usage come from the grid.

This has just started happening in the last 24 hours. I’ve rebooted the inverter and the battery’s.
Attachments
IMG_6078.png
IMG_6077.jpeg
IMG_6076.png
IMG_6075.png
IMG_6074.png
Steve1978

Ok I think I have figured this out. The fox app 1 (which I prefer) was all set ok but I must have opened the fox app 2 as the work mode in that app was set to disabled. A bit of fiddling around in fox 2 got it working again. Why are the apps so shite?
Dave Foster

Steve1978 wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2024 6:23 am Ok I think I have figured this out. The fox app 1 (which I prefer) was all set ok but I must have opened the fox app 2 as the work mode in that app was set to disabled. A bit of fiddling around in fox 2 got it working again. Why are the apps so shite?
Yep, takes a bit of getting used to but after a while it gets better - many people prefer to use the Energy Stats app written by Al Priest, it's available in Android, iOS and Macbook versions and was written with a considerable amount of user feedback and so is much easier to use.