No battery output

AllanMcD

I bought a few extra solar pannels and stupidly fitted them with little knowlage
I have a H1-3.0-E-G2 4500w inverter and 10kw battery system all was well for 24 hours after the upgrade on the sunniest day of the year
But the next day I havnt been able to get anything from my batteries the accept a charge but no output
Having looked at the max amp's I see was over by about 4amp and assume I have fried something
Any help would be greatly appriciated
I can get a used BMS the same as mine for a good price if needed

Allan
Dave Foster

The BMS is there to make sure that you can’t provide excess power to the batteries, if there was a problem it will throw an error and disconnect the main contactor - it won’t re-connect itself unless you power off and restart the batteries.

But something doesn’t sound right as you are saying they will accept a charge which implies they are connected, the contactor is closed and none of the fuses have blown.

Can you provide a bit more detail on which batteries you have HV2600, Mira, ECS etc.. - are there any error lights or messages?, have you restarted the battery pack and/or the inverter.
AllanMcD

The batteries are HV2600 's mk1 There are no errors I can see
I have rebooted the batteries a few times and the inverter
I have just set the system to charge from the grid for a few minutes and 3500 w goes in but when I stop the charge I only get 55w back out
Everything else looks ok just very short on discharging the batteris

Allan
AllanMcD

Hold fire on your thinking it looks like it may be ok at the moment :shock:
I will update tomorrow.

Allan
Dave Foster

I was going to say check you dont have a charge period set with the charge from grid turned off - the charge time must be 00:00-00:00 when not in use or they stop the battery discharging - also check your minsoc’s are both set to 10%
AllanMcD

Thanks for your input
I dont know what has realy been going on but everything is fine now
I have re wired my new panells in series and the amp rating is well below the max and the voltage is easily inside the limit
I am sure the ampage was way over the max yesterday but I never actualy looked at the inverter info while it was working yesterday "I didnt know how"
I keep learning things

Allan