Mobile App goes offline after about 10minutes

ctmd

We have been having quite a show with our installation, but now thankfully it is all fully working, except the FOX CLOUD.

I had a technician back from the installation company the other week, who sorted a few other bits then spent two hours concluding the same as I had told them... after a restart/reconnection of the LAN dongle it connects and works find for about 10 minutes... then goes offline.

Before people talk about the Wifi dongle, that one just seems to be broken, as it does not pickup the SSID - even though everything else in the property can. Again verified by the technician.

Every-time I have been in touch with FOX they have tried blaming everything except their system, but no solutions. Thankfully this guy video recorded the whole thing, and proofed it must be either the inverter (H3) or the server. He took that back to Fox, not heard anything since!

The really annoying thing with this is everything is done through FOX cloud, updates, monitoring, changes to how the system works. The only monitoring we have is the generation meters, octopus meter, and Tigo panel monitoring (have this to see which trees need trimming).

Anyone had similar?? Or are we alone out here??
Dave Foster

You mention both LAN dongle and wifi dongle - which one have you got installed ?
ctmd

Thanks @Dave Foster for replying. We have both, but never had any luck with any. Finally got a useful response from Fox Ess, who after my doing a load of videos for them sent out a new LAN dongle. It worked straight away!!

Has been working for 2 weeks now, but did just stop working yesterday. No reasoning I can find. Have restarted everything our end, no change.