Fox Cloud 2.0 App Access

OffGridOnly

Good Morning! I have read a few of the posts on Fox Cloud v2 and that I should be able to use my foxess v1 app login for v2 but I continue to get invalid user error. Is this because the app is still in beta and. They have locked down or is it on my end. Just confirming as have read different views on access availability. Thanks!
Dave Foster

If you have recently registered for the FoxESS system you will only be able to use the v1 app, the v2 app was only in beta for previously registered users.

Since it was released the V2 app has come on massively and will be a really big improvement over the original app - the current proposed timescale for the V2 app being released is 25th February 2024, so not long to wait :)
reef

Its come on lots yes, but still no solar reporting!

I don't understand why Fox can't just tell us what our solar arrays are generating daily? Its there on the inverter and PV power is already graphed in the new app!

Energy stats shows it now fortunately but why can't Fox do it too?
OffGridOnly

Ahhh. Thank you both for the responses and glad it's closer to go live date! Looking forward to 2.0. Cheers.
OffGridOnly

Looks like Fox 2.0 app still not allowing newer registrations -- I have updated the App but can anyone out there confirm that this can be used yet or are we still stuck with old app if we have recently installed system (January) - I thought 2.0 was supposed to be made available for all by end of month -- still on track? Thanks for any info!
Wampar 2024

Morning all,
Just had FoxESS solar system installed inc battery with the APP on my phone.
APP worked a treat for 2 days then it’s stopped working apparently my supplier says it’s crashed any suggestions how to reboot it.
I’m not techy so simple guidance would help.
randomtimes

Going by the posts on the Facebook group and my own app, this is impacting everyone and is on Fox to fix. The old app still works, FoxCloud as opposed to FoxCloud2.0, as does that website.
reef

Yes, it has been down since yesterday evening.

Fox need to sort this, as the API went down for a while yesterday too.