No valid verified SN

MarkusK

Hello,

Unfortunately, when I first registered with FoxCloud, I specified Installer instead of Agent. Now I have deleted the installer account and created an agent account under the same name.
Unfortunately I can no longer get the data logger set up.
It always says “No valid verified SN”. I've already read here that Fox has to reset the data logger..?
Thank you for your answers
Dave Foster

Can you recreate the installer account ?, if you can you can then link the installer to an agent account and then just use the agent account.

If you are unable to re-create the installer account, I believe the only way to fix it is to email Foxess, explain the circumstances and ask them to unlink it so you can add it to your agent account.
MarkusK

Thanks, I'll try it and report back
MarkusK

Unfortunately it doesn't work, I'll write to Fox
Thank you anyway
jamesH

evening
can I ask if you solved this as I have also done this today .
kind regards
James
Mack3290

Hello,

I have exactly the same problem. Registered the plant in my Installer account, deleted the account to register an agent account for updating the inversters.
Now it's not possible to register the inversters to the new account ("41931-No valid verified SN"). I've already contacted the german support several times, also phoned with them...... but unfortunately nothing happened.

So to me it looks like i have to sell the inverters and go back to SMA.

regards
Chris
calum

The annoying but relatively easy way around this is to buy a new datalogger...
H1-3.7 / 6xHV2600 / 14x400W / RS485 Modbus->HA
FoxESS Modbus HA Integration
Contact Fox here
Mack3290

calum wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 9:27 am The annoying but relatively easy way around this is to buy a new datalogger...
Have you yet tested this workaround?
I'm not really sure about that, because the datalogger only transfers the data to the cloud. I think the SN of the Inverters is blocked, not the SN of the datalogger..
I also changed the dataloggers between the two inverters to change die SN combination between datalogger and inverter, same result....

all in all great support i would say.....
calum

I have done exactly that, because I wanted to be able to upgrade firmware myself. I bought a new datalogger, registered a new account, no problem.

I have RS485 Modbus connection to Home Assistant though, I don't care about the data in Foxcloud. If you want to keep that data, then it's definitely more annoying.
H1-3.7 / 6xHV2600 / 14x400W / RS485 Modbus->HA
FoxESS Modbus HA Integration
Contact Fox here