What does/should the data logger log?
My logger appears in the app but every day shows "no data"
Software version 2.05
Solar Panels: Aiko Neostar 3S 475W All Black ABC N-Type Mono × 18
Inverter: Fox ESS KH 7kW 1ph Hybrid Inverter
Battery: Fox ESS EP6 Plus 5.76kWh Li-ion Battery w/ heating function
Inverter: Fox ESS KH 7kW 1ph Hybrid Inverter
Battery: Fox ESS EP6 Plus 5.76kWh Li-ion Battery w/ heating function
It logs pretty much what you see in this video from Will, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrpOM05_KmU
There maybe more added to the list since the video was made.
It sends this data to the Fox servers (cloud) so that you can retrieve them to look back at values.
FoxCloud2.0 App pulls this data from the cloud to present parts of it to you.
There maybe more added to the list since the video was made.
It sends this data to the Fox servers (cloud) so that you can retrieve them to look back at values.
FoxCloud2.0 App pulls this data from the cloud to present parts of it to you.
Thanks for that video link. It was very interesting and I've learnt something new, but I'm not sure how it relates to my question.
I'm talking about the data logger that appears on the devices screen in the app.
If I click on it then click on network type, I get to a screen titled signal strength curve- date - statistics and it always shows no data for every day since my install. Presumably it should have some data being logged.
I can also see it listed on the website although if just accessing it here, you're not presented with a no data scenario so maybe its just obsolete.
I'm talking about the data logger that appears on the devices screen in the app.
If I click on it then click on network type, I get to a screen titled signal strength curve- date - statistics and it always shows no data for every day since my install. Presumably it should have some data being logged.
I can also see it listed on the website although if just accessing it here, you're not presented with a no data scenario so maybe its just obsolete.
Solar Panels: Aiko Neostar 3S 475W All Black ABC N-Type Mono × 18
Inverter: Fox ESS KH 7kW 1ph Hybrid Inverter
Battery: Fox ESS EP6 Plus 5.76kWh Li-ion Battery w/ heating function
Inverter: Fox ESS KH 7kW 1ph Hybrid Inverter
Battery: Fox ESS EP6 Plus 5.76kWh Li-ion Battery w/ heating function
I may have got the wrong end of the stick, I have a W6 logger and I can see past Signal Strength Curve.
Perhaps you have a different logger, and it doesn't save/show this data to you?
Perhaps you have a different logger, and it doesn't save/show this data to you?
On web interface it says it is type WW if that means anything. A quick google seems to indicate it's the main data transferrer for real time and historical data via the fox cloud so as I can see all this, it is undoubtedly working. Just raises the question then as to why there is a link to the logger via the app which records "no data"
Solar Panels: Aiko Neostar 3S 475W All Black ABC N-Type Mono × 18
Inverter: Fox ESS KH 7kW 1ph Hybrid Inverter
Battery: Fox ESS EP6 Plus 5.76kWh Li-ion Battery w/ heating function
Inverter: Fox ESS KH 7kW 1ph Hybrid Inverter
Battery: Fox ESS EP6 Plus 5.76kWh Li-ion Battery w/ heating function
I guess the App having the signal strength exists for those loggers that can log this.
My W6 definitely has it, perhaps WW doesn't as you are seeing.
My W6 definitely has it, perhaps WW doesn't as you are seeing.