Primo accesso

paolocarnesciali@gmail.com

Buongiorno a tutti
Sono un privato utente finale; come registrazione e accesso iniziale dell’app, devo prima accedere come agente? Inoltre non mi riconosce il SN... l’inverter è collegato via cavo Ethernet
Grazie
paolocarnesciali@gmail.com

Nella fase di registrazione non mi riconosce SN datalogger… è il numero sull’etichetta con il qr?
calum

Translating into English (via Google Translate) so more people can help:
Good morning everyone
I am a private end user; as registration and initial login of the app, do I need to log in as an agent first? Also it does not recognize my SN... the inverter is connected via Ethernet cable
Thank you

SN datalogger does not recognize me during the registration phase... is it the number on the label with the qr?
If you will be responsible for maintaining the equipment, it is best to have an Agent account, then you will be able to update your own firmware. / Se sarai responsabile della manutenzione dell'apparecchiatura, è meglio avere un account agente, quindi sarai in grado di aggiornare il tuo firmware.

The ethernet port will not work to connect the inverter to the internet - it only allows limited access to modbus data / La porta Ethernet non funzionerà per connettere l'inverter a Internet: consente solo un accesso limitato ai dati Modbus.

The number you want is the one under the QR code, but be careful, the printing is not very clear, particularly the difference between "0" and "O" / Il numero che vuoi è quello sotto il codice QR, ma attenzione, la stampa non è molto chiara, in particolare la differenza tra "0" e "O"
H1-3.7 / 6xHV2600 / 14x400W / RS485 Modbus->HA
FoxESS Modbus HA Integration
Contact Fox here