No real time data this morning

DrJohn

What's going on? Last night I got error messages with a date that didn't make sense, and which vanished as you tried to read it uless you were. quick enough for a screen grab. This morning, no real time date, it says. the battery is offline, and the middle icon at the top of the screen is missing. We've had this installation since March, and everything has worked fine until the recent nonsensical maintenance messages.
Attachments
IMG_1222.png
DrJohn

DrJohn wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 11:02 am What's going on? Last night I got error messages with a date that didn't make sense, and which vanished as you tried to read it uless you were. quick enough for a screen grab. This morning, no real time date, it says. the battery is offline, and the middle icon at the top of the screen is missing. We've had this installation since March, and everything has worked fine until the recent nonsensical maintenance messages.
Here's an additional screenshot. Everything has been working fine until this week, so this doesn't make any sense
Attachments
IMG_1223.png
situanboshi

I had the same problem.
I followed these instructions

I got to the last bit where I look for my home router and it was not listed.

I don't know whether i did enough to fix it or it came back of its own accord but it is functioning normally now.

Hope this helps.
canton7

Foxess are doing various bits of maintenance for the next week or so. The cloud bit is going down fairly frequently at the moment
Forest124

Exact same problem here in South Africa. My guess is something went wrong in Foxess’ software update last night. Hopefully they are scrambling to fix it.

Battery is status offline, and no activity on the real-time chart.

However looking on the inverter itself it seems like everything is fine.

Update: [Later on the same day] suddenly it is working again, so I assume Fox ess fixed the problem. I didn't need to update the WIFI SSID settings.
Fox ESS KH10.5 Hybrid inverter
15 x Longi 550W solar (8.25 kw)
Fox ESS Cube 3 * 4.7kw (14.1 kw)