FoxESS Cloud Webpage - how to save the dashboard layout and user selections?

NDFox99

I'm new to this forum and could not find an area relating to software. This thread relates to the FoxESS Cloud webpage (showing my system performance etc.) so apologies to the moderator if this is not quite the right section.

The issues I have with it relate to every time I log into it:
1. I have to configure the dashboard to show the inverter details (energy flow diagrams). I can't see an option to save the configuration and layout so it is the same when I log in next time.

2. The user selection menu at the bottom of the page is great as it shows a wide range of parameters such as PV1, PV2, PV total, batt temps etc. But if I hit refresh at the top of the page to get the next set of data (if I'm looking at the data come in live over the day) it disappears. A workaround is to select a different day in the calendar icon then select today again and it updates and retains the plots, but this is tedious. Again, I can't see a way to save the configuration for when I next log on!

It would also be great to have a few more of these custom plots so I can check a range of parameters. Yes, I know about home assistant through RS485 etc. but not ready for that yet. So in the meantime if there is a solution to the above though that would be great.

We can of course see some of this on the Fox App but not to the level I want to see.
FoxESScloud_dashboard.JPG
Thanks.
Panels_____9.6 kWp array 24 panels Sharp 410W each, 12 East roof, 12 West roof, roof pitch 30 deg, estimated 5611 kWh per year - DC coupled
Inverter____6 kW Fox ESS hybrid (H1-6.0-E)
Batteries___7.5 kWh 3 x Fox ESS HV2600 2.56 kWh - DC coupled
Batt Rack__19" cabinet with space for 1 BMS and up to 4 batteries
Charger____7 kW Zappi v2
Hot water__3 kW Eddi v2.1
Myenergi Hub and Harvi / EPS full changeover switch (complete house on EPS) / installer UPS Solar
calum

The simple answer is I don't think you can. The Fox website has a number of fairly major limitations which is why people tend to look to Home Assistant or similar to read the Modbus data directly.
H1-3.7 / 6xHV2600 / 14x400W / RS485 Modbus->HA
FoxESS Modbus HA Integration
Contact Fox here