h1-6.0-e parallel connection

Welcome to the forum, feel free to say hi and show off your installation photos and share your experience.
davgriid

Hello

I have 2 inverters h1-6.0-e and i cant find how to connect them in parallel, i read te manual but says nothing about it.

who can help me with some info or pics to connecting in parallel this two inverters.

thank you.
Dave Foster

Can I just confirm they are H1 G2 (generation 2)?

The parallel facility is only available on the G2 inverter which was released earlier this year (as well as the H3, KH series), the earlier generation of H series does not support parallel operation.
davgriid

This is the two inverter to have. Guess is not gen2
Attachments
IMG_4623.jpeg
Dave Foster

davgriid wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2024 6:28 am This is the two inverter to have. Guess is not gen2
Yep that’s an original H1 (generation 1), they don’t do parallel running.

Probably a lot of messing but you if you install them in series with a split load (i.e. 2 consumer units) you can get them to work separately without fighting between them. I’ve copied an old post that shows an installation. (The red wire is a link from CT2 on the larger inverter to the secondary to measure it’s feed).
IMG_1554.jpeg
Will
Site Admin

I would personally upgrade your inverters to the H1-6 gen2 found here https://theecosupermarket.co.uk/product ... rter-gen2/

If interested in how it works I've made these videos:

How to and overview:

Example of them running in parallel:
Community Admin / FoxESS Professional

Buy me a coffee or Book a zoom meeting for remote consultancy

FoxESS Tri Inverter Installation
2 x KH Series Inverters
24 x HV2600 (62.4kWh)
32 x 490w across 4 arrays
Dual Tesla Household
Heatpump & Low Carbon Housebuild