AC 1 5 firmware

mossdale

Hi,
Is the firmware update to allow forced discharge available for the AC1 5.0 and if it is what number is it.
I'm struggling to get the temperature of my batteries (MIRA HV 25 x 4) up to 20° They are in a cold loft and insulated with 50mm king span on 3 sides and the top. As the installer fitted them badly all I can do with the front is a 'curtain' of carpet underlay. I've seen mentions that the latest battery firmware handles temperature much better than the older versions. How do I find what firmware version the batteries and/or BMS have currently got? For the above reason it's very difficult to get at the inverter screen!

Thanks,

Martin
Dave Foster

Hi I think i’ve just replied to you on the FB group -

It is the same version number as the H1, Manager 1.70, Master 1.63 (slave is still 1.02).

Unless you have agent access you will not be able to see the battery version remotely, the only way is at the inverter panel in About, Bat Ver.

I would recommend you contact your installer or email Foxess with your inverter serial number and ask them to update your inverter and batteries - it can all be done remotely
mossdale

Thanks for that. I have emailed fox for an update but assume as it's weekend and one they are busy with server maintenance it will happen on a weekday. I have an ongoing battle with the installer as the board they set the batteries on is already deforming under the weight!