Most days I have problems viewing and editing settings for our EVO 10-3.7-H. I’m trying to connect using the FoxCloud2.0 app and using the web-based dashboard, same thing happens with both of them. The problems persist for hours at a time and this often ends up in my losing money because I cannot change my schedule on an ad hoc basis. The weather here is so changeable and our electricity tariff is such that I do need to be able to count on being able to alter our mode scheduler depending on the weather forecast for the following day.
This is driving me crazy, we’ve had this battery for a few months and honestly it feels like such a piece of junk sometimes. I’ve seen people making suggestions about Wi-Fi strength, but the Wi-Fi signal seems absolutely fine and no other piece of Wi-Fi-dependent equipment in our house is experiencing any problems.
I regret having this thing installed.
I am not sure if this exists in the FoxCloud2.0 App for EVO users, but you can with a normal data logger, check the WiFi strength history.
If you have this, here is where you will find it.
Devices -> Data Logger -> Network Type should show a historical graph of signal strength.
Your reported issues are classic poor signal signs.
If you have this, here is where you will find it.
Devices -> Data Logger -> Network Type should show a historical graph of signal strength.
Your reported issues are classic poor signal signs.