Hello from Kent

Welcome to the forum, feel free to say hi and show off your installation photos and share your experience.
Billsfan

Hello everyone,

I'm Simon from Rochester in Kent, I have an AC1-5.0-E inverter with, as of today, 3 ver D HV2600 batteries. The original system was installed in July 2022 to charge from my 4kw PV system, consisting of 16 panels with Enphase microinverters. This was installed in Oct 2014. Just starting my Home Assistant journey.

So far no real issues, my installer was happy to take my money but since then there has been no contact, probably because I moaned at them for installing them without brackets and with no air gaps between the batteries, this has since been rectified by me.

Thanks to the Mods for setting up this forum and all the excellent advice herein.
3 x HV2600 (7.8kWh)
BMS v1
4KW PV Array
Hypervolt EV charger
MG4 SE SR
Will
Site Admin

Very welcome, I also see far too many installs without the brackets. Fox should just include them with the batteries and increase the battery cost to cover it.
Community Admin / FoxESS Professional

Buy me a coffee or Book a zoom meeting for remote consultancy

FoxESS Tri Inverter Installation
2 x KH Series Inverters
24 x HV2600 (62.4kWh)
32 x 490w across 4 arrays
Dual Tesla Household
Heatpump & Low Carbon Housebuild
Ryan

Hey Simon. I have a similar setup to you with a hybrid of FoxESS inverter and batteries alongside Enphase microinverters. I posted this question to another user with a similar setup but no response. I wonder if you have the same issue, whereby it's hard to calculate the house energy usage because the generated solar flows in via the house (on the "Real-Time Data" screen?
Will
Site Admin

Welcome to the forum Simon.
Community Admin / FoxESS Professional

Buy me a coffee or Book a zoom meeting for remote consultancy

FoxESS Tri Inverter Installation
2 x KH Series Inverters
24 x HV2600 (62.4kWh)
32 x 490w across 4 arrays
Dual Tesla Household
Heatpump & Low Carbon Housebuild