Hi from Lancashire - new PV / FOX ESS

Welcome to the forum, feel free to say hi and show off your installation photos and share your experience.
markosabanovic

Hi all, glad to have joined the forum as a new FOX user. I've had the solar panels installed in 2012 (16 x 200W Bisol) with the inverter replaced in 2021, with optimisers (SolarEdge HD). Two weeks ago I've had a FOX inverter installed with 3 x MIRA HV25 batteries (total 7.5kWh) but still having some issues with the system as it's not reading the data correctly, the installer is looking into it.
Fox H1-5.0-E inverter
3 x MIRA HV25 (7.5 kWh)
16 x 200W Array (installed 2012) with SolarEdge HD inverter
Can

Could you describe the problem in a bit more detail? Screenshots or photos could help if it's data related.

Looks like the NW is well represented here, quite a few of us now!
markosabanovic

Should have been more detailed abou the problem, apologies. The issue is that on the Energy Flow screen (both on the Fox Web and mobile app) the solar panels icon is always inactive, even when the panels generate electricity. I've inserted a link below showing the screen recording yesterday (06.02.23), it was a great day with lots of sunshine and the Solar Edge app showed that the panels generated 11.3 kWh but the that can't be seen on the app screen. I used quite a few home appliances yesterday and the Fox batteries were charged from 15% to 100% within several hours but still the Fox app doesn't show the real status.

Just to clarify, I have the solar panels system installed in 2012 with a Solar Edge inverter fitted in in 2021 (to replace the old one). Then the 7.5kWh Fox batteries were installed on the 16th of January 23

Please see the electricity flow on the Energy Flow, it shows the current going from the house into the battery, is this correct?

[media]https://1drv.ms/v/s!AoTglKJV-XATg5tR538 ... w?e=4p9qWs[/media]
Fox H1-5.0-E inverter
3 x MIRA HV25 (7.5 kWh)
16 x 200W Array (installed 2012) with SolarEdge HD inverter