Greetings from the Thames Valley

Welcome to the forum, feel free to say hi and show off your installation photos and share your experience.
alianmac

Hi,

I stumbled across this forum whilst trying to understand why everyone else's FoxESS cloud service seems to have an Energy Flow section and ours doesn't. I am hoping that it lives up to my first impressions that it is a friendly, helpful place.

We are at the eastern end of the Thames Valley.

We had our panels and inverter installed three weeks ago. We were advised not to wait for batteries.

Hence our current installation is:

13 x CS6R-405MS panels (5,25 kWp)
FoxESS F5000 inverter
Solar iBoost

I am looking forward to learning more.

Malcolm
Will
Site Admin

Hello & Welcome,

Nice system, just wondering why you didn't go for a battery system with so many panels?

Thanks,
Will
Community Admin / FoxESS Professional

Buy me a coffee or Book a zoom meeting for remote consultancy

FoxESS Tri Inverter Installation
2 x KH Series Inverters
24 x HV2600 (62.4kWh)
32 x 490w across 4 arrays
Dual Tesla Household
Heatpump & Low Carbon Housebuild
Megadethmaniac

Probably because in the UK batteries are in short supply ( or so my installer told me)
alianmac

As Megadethmaniac says. :-)

I was advised that there was a (very) long lead time on battery packs. The supplier couldn't guarantee the price on the panels if they weren't fitted this year.

And whilst we could have "joined the queue", the only way to get the panels at the price we were prepared to pay was to agree to a charge for a second visit when the battery was fitted. On that basis, I preferrred to keep the money for the batery in my pocket.
Albert

Congratulations on your recent solar panel and inverter installation. It sounds like you have a decent setup with 13 CS6R-405MS panels, providing a total capacity of 5.25 kWp. The FoxESS F5000 inverter is a good choice for converting the DC electricity generated by your panels into AC electricity for use in your home.

Gold Whatsapp[/size]