Not Acceptable Message

lcmc2024

Good Afternoon,

I have a customer who is having trouble with his app. He said once he signs in he gets the "site" screen which works fine, but if he tries to access any of the other tabs (namely the "device" tab) it will now allow him to go any further and he gets a message appear which says "Not Acceptable"

What does this mean?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Dave Foster

I’ve never heard that before, but a couple of things to check -

Try logging in on the Foxesscloud.com website with the same credentials - that really should work, if it doesn’t it would appear the user account has been created correctly.

If it does work, that prove their credentials are ok, so next thing to try is the Fox V1 app - download that and log in, if that works - it may just be the V2 app that isn’t working (it was originally closed to new users during testing).

If the V1 app works but not V2 i’d suggest getting them to use the Energy Stats app by Al Priest as that does most things the V2 app does anyway - and message Fox support to let them know the new V2 app isn’t working.
lcmc2024

Thank you so much for your help. My customer has downloaded version 1 of the app and that seems to have sorted the issue.

I will report to Fox that V2 is not working.

Many thanks once again :D