Panels left disconnected

Bomber

Good evening everyone, i am in the middle of dismantling my system. Its been sold and the buyer is sending a courier tomorrow to pick it up. My KH10.5 and cube are on the way! :D My concern is leaving the panels disconnected from an inverter for maybe 2 weeks. Will they be ok as long as its not sunny? If it is very sunny, what will happen at the panels? I saw a vid of someone covering them over, but that's a bit tricky to do. I have no idea if its a concern or not and if it is, how do i deal with it? Thanks.
Dave Foster

They should be fine, it's said they degrade faster when not being used than when they are being used (as they get hotter) - but if it's only a week or two (and british weather) no problem ;)

Make sure the dc connector ends of the cable are capped / well covered and isolated a few cm's away from each other so as to avoid any possibility of DC arcing.
Bomber

Thank you Dave, that's a relief! The DC goes through an isolator but i will go and do as you suggest as well, just to be on the safe side. Cheers