screen on KH

Bomber

Good morning all, I am waiting for delivery of a 10.5KH. Can i ask, does the screen on the front have an "information" setting to go into? On my solis, i have an information button that tells me how much solar is being generated, the load, the SOC of the batteries, current, voltage of panels etc. I see that the SOC of batteries and load are shown on the screen but can i go further in and see more detailed information? I dont really want to use the app but will connect through LAN to my PC, where i can see a lot more info on the cloud. But can i see that on the front screen of the inverter? Thank you.
Dave Foster

Yes there is a System menu that shows you the status of battery, PV, Grid, Temp and also a History menu that has the Inverter Yield which shows your PV, Grid, Charge/Discharge and Export totals for the day (and since install).
Bomber

Dave Foster wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:51 pm Yes there is a System menu that shows you the status of battery, PV, Grid, Temp and also a History menu that has the Inverter Yield which shows your PV, Grid, Charge/Discharge and Export totals for the day (and since install).
Thats great. Thank you Dave