Fox-ESS cloud unreachable

JoergZ

During the last few days, the Fox-ess cloud is very often unreachable by browser (Firefox). Access with Python via the OpenAPI interface is also very time-delayed or even unsuccessful. On the other hand: the app is still delivering data. Does anyone know what's going on?
Dave Foster

JoergZ wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:01 pm During the last few days, the Fox-ess cloud is very often unreachable by browser (Firefox). Access with Python via the OpenAPI interface is also very time-delayed or even unsuccessful. On the other hand: the app is still delivering data. Does anyone know what's going on?
It seems that Fox are still doing quite a bit of work on the various api's, sadly the first we find out is when things stop working or slow down, it's usually a matter of trying each app in turn - usually one is working i.e. V1, V2, Energy Stats... we can but hope this all settles down :(
JoergZ

OK :-/
JoergZ

Still not working! Has anybody further information? Did they change something? Is there a new login procedure? Mobile App runs but no WebGUI.
Dave Foster

It's working for me, I use it every few days and not seen any problems with foxesscloud.com (using Chrome or Edge - sorry I don't use Firefox anymore).
JoergZ

If I try up to ten times login is succesfull. Don't know why.