Energy information looks incorrect

Plumbstone

I’ve got a new installation, for the first day the real-time data on the app looked fine. The second day it had a BMS fault (no batteries are installed anyway), the BMS feature had turned back on and the real-time data for grid and consumption looked wrong. The app and online portal shows power going from my house and to the grid with the feed in showing more power than the solar is producing. See attached screenshot
IMG_9085.jpeg
Also, my consumption to the house always seems to exceed the solar output even when I’ve got nothing turned on. It all seems a bit backwards. The CT clamp seems in the correct direction because it works sometimes!
Any help gratefully received!
Will
Site Admin

How does the graph look today?
You can't make decisions with the power graph in real time as it only updates every 5mins and can be confusing. If it's still looking wrong I would normally suspect that the inverter mode is not set to self use mode or the ct clamp is installed backwards.
Community Admin / FoxESS Professional

Buy me a coffee or Book a zoom meeting for remote consultancy

FoxESS Tri Inverter Installation
2 x KH Series Inverters
24 x HV2600 (62.4kWh)
32 x 490w across 4 arrays
Dual Tesla Household
Heatpump & Low Carbon Housebuild
Plumbstone

Today the house consumption is going the wrong way and it switches around to sometime look correct. The load and output power seem to mirror each other even when there is no actual load on the system (nothing switched on)