Page 1 of 1

KH10 maximum power limit?

Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2026 10:25 am
by cjau
I've noticed during steady peak output on a clear day that one of my strings seems to reduce output. I thought it might be shading or something, but I couldn't see any shading. It also seems to match peaks in other strings, keeping total output to roughly 12.5kW. Is this normal behaviour because it is hitting some kind of limit, so it reduces one string to bring the total down? I have attached two screenshots of output of strings on 20290921, showing example of behaviour that I mean.

I've seen on other days when export limit is reached that it seems to cap output from all the strings, which is why I was curious it just seemed to compensate using string 2. I've also occasionally seen spikes at up to 15kW or nearly 20kW. I expected if there was a limit, it would be something like 10kW or 15kW or 20kw.
curve-20260921.PNG
curve-20260921-data01.PNG