Page 1 of 1

H1G2 Latest Manger 1.79 and DataLogger 1.11?

Posted: Wed Sep 16, 2026 6:54 pm
by greensolarostrich
Has anyone updated their H1G2 Manager F/W to the latest 1.79 and Data Logger to 1.11?

Last time I did an update, my system went down for 6 hours and I had to reboot it several times, so can't say I'm happy to jump in and update when I see the updates.

Disappointing that release notes are still non-existent.

Re: H1G2 Latest Manger 1.79 and DataLogger 1.11?

Posted: Wed Sep 16, 2026 7:07 pm
by Spooksman
I'm still seeing Manager 1.79 as 'in testing' on Will's page - I'd certainly be waiting until it said 'Production (Latest)' before I even thought about updating...

viewtopic.php?t=1927

If you had problems last time, and in the absence of any release notes, I'd probably wait for some feedback from more adventurous users tbh.

Re: H1G2 Latest Manger 1.79 and DataLogger 1.11?

Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2026 12:51 pm
by Spooksman
I noticed that 1.79 that was 'in testing' has been replaced in Will's page by 1.82, and that is 'In Production' - but I'm still being offered 1.79???

***Edit***
As soon as i posted that, I'm now not being any update at all :D

Re: H1G2 Latest Manger 1.79 and DataLogger 1.11?

Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2026 1:11 pm
by MaterialBarracuda48
I find the firmware information comes and goes like the tide, for a long time it just showed the FW versions I have installed (KH7) but then it started to show LATEST for a week or more, then everything vanished!

It has since came back with LATEST against my FW versions again :D

I hope that if you wait a few days your H1G2 FW might reappear, and be able to be applied.

Re: H1G2 Latest Manger 1.79 and DataLogger 1.11?

Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2026 1:18 pm
by Spooksman
MaterialBarracuda48 wrote: ↑Thu Oct 08, 2026 1:11 pm I find the firmware information comes and goes like the tide, for a long time it just showed the FW versions I have installed (KH7) but then it started to show LATEST for a week or more, then everything vanished!

It has since came back with LATEST against my FW versions again :D

I hope that if you wait a few days your H1G2 FW might reappear, and be able to be applied.
Thanks!!

Re: H1G2 Latest Manger 1.79 and DataLogger 1.11?

Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2026 3:50 pm
by Spooksman
It has now gone back to offering me 1.79 - :D

Re: H1G2 Latest Manger 1.79 and DataLogger 1.11?

Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2026 8:40 pm
by nrb501
I'm surprised Will's page shows 1.82 as "production", looking at the firmware available on the V1 installers login it shows H1G2 manager/master versions 1.82/1.61 as "Australia only".