F3600/Smart LAN/HA Integration

LauraBN6

Yesterday I swapped out the smart WIFI stick for a smart LAN stick and connected to my LAN via a Vonets bridge, updated the new datalogger SN in Fox Cloud and completed setting up the Fox Cloud integration in HA. All worked beautifully with data going to Fox Cloud and onto HA. Today Fox Cloud reports inverter offline and data is subsequently no longer coming into HA (via Fox Cloud). Inverter is working fine with no errors. The inverter doesn't have a LAN port and I've assumed the Smart LAN stick that plugs into port G is plug and play. What I'm not sure about is whether the smart LAN stick is a modbus to ethernet converter. The inverter already has a CT clamp installed and confusingly, I'm currently getting Grid consumption pulling through to HA but not solar production data. Having done a bit of research, I've found references to having to enable remote access on other inverter models but mine doesn't seem to have this menu option.
Attachments
Screenshot 2023-05-31 at 16.24.55.png
Screenshot 2023-05-31 at 16.24.25.png
Screenshot 2023-05-31 at 16.09.23.png
dirkhaan

My inverter also shows as offline today. It was working fine this morning but went offline in the afternoon. Let’s hope it’s working again tommorow.
LauraBN6

My inverter is back online again today so I'm assuming yesterday was a blip. HA Fox cloud integration is reporting solar production again but it seems to only update once an hour..