System Specs and how do I know how much charge there is in the system?

Megadethmaniac

Sorry complete noob as regards batteries. I`ve had 6 months of getting solar installed and now I have finally had the batteries / inverter installed as my solar is Enphase Not sure that this is the most efficient way Fwd

I have been assured that the Mira battery is a 90%DOD and yet the engineer didn`t really want it down below 80%. He set it at 15% and today I find it down to 11%!!!!! Odd

The charge levels seem to pick up quite nicely I`ve seem it rising to 40% quite quickly even with it being in the depths of winter (southern UK) but then again it seems to drop quite quickly too even without the oven being on. It would be nice to see a KWH figure given as well.

DIP positions? Can you explain what that is and the effect? What position should it be on for 5kw?

If I want to install further batteries how easy is it and can they be installed singularly or need to be in pairs?
SolarJunkie

On the Fox website, there are various downloads relating to the hardware options. You should be able to find what you need there.
If they are anything like the HV2600 batteries, they are fairly simple plug and play devices and come with installation instructions, but do check if you need mounting brackets, as these are often an additional purchase requirement.
16x JA Solar 495 panels 8 East, 8 West, low pitch roof
H1-5.0 hybrid inveter
5x HV2600 batteries
Marle iBoost solar diverter