Commissioning

Paule131

Hello all,
New to all this solar world, recently purchased a Fox hybrid H1 5kw inverter, 14 ja solar panels, and x4 fox HV 2600 batteries, plus a Fox BMS, All fitted by myself, the inverter is wired up and running, the panels are producing power, etc etc, installed the batteries the weekend, and I have come to a stand still, unsure how to finish it all off, what I’m asking for is, is there any Qualified Fox installers that would come to take a look at what I’ve done and finish/ commission the system, I’m not asking for any guarantees off anybody, just to help me finish it off, and check that what I have done so far is correct, I am quite happy to pay the right person for there time, I am based in Worcestershire, Uk,
Many thanks
Paul Evans
stephenstewart

Hi
just seen your post,i guess the system is all working, have you filled a G99 to the DNO?.
The commissioning side is straight forward same as the installation side.
It is important that you have registered it with the DNO.
Any questions feel free to post im in manchester so not around the corner and would not be able to do anything sadly if the G99 was not filled
Will
Site Admin

Hello,

I do remote commissioning, click the link below and book and hour of my time to do this remotely over video.

Will
Community Admin / FoxESS Professional

Buy me a coffee or Book a zoom meeting for remote consultancy

FoxESS Tri Inverter Installation
2 x KH Series Inverters
24 x HV2600 (62.4kWh)
32 x 490w across 4 arrays
Dual Tesla Household
Heatpump & Low Carbon Housebuild