Negative load power F6000 inverter

nitokss

Hi. Nees help. I have 3 units F600 inverter grid tied setup 36 550w solar panels. 2 of the inverter always have negative load in power. What does it mean? Since my set up is grid tied no batteries no charging. I talked to my contractor he told me that it is normal but could not explain why.
Attachments
Screenshot_20240423_131549_FoxCloud.jpg
Dave Foster

The F6000 inverter as you say is a solar only inverter, as standard it simply outputs the solar generated to the grid at the maximum possible power.

If you have 3 * F6000's then unless there is an export limit set for your installation then all will output at maximum power.

If you have an export limit then depending on what it is, one or all of the inverters has to be fitted with a meter (or CT clamp) so they can measure the total power being fed back into the grid and throttle itself to meet the export limit.

Without a meter or CT fitted the F6000 inverters can't measure the house load, only what they are exporting, and with 3 inverters running it would be impossible to measure the house load from a single inverter - If that is something you want you would be best fitting a smart meter with CT clamp on the input to your house so you can see your house load separately.