AC1-5.0-E 5Kwh inverter

lillo

Hi,

I have just had a 8.6kwh battery solution installed and its not functioning as expected. I want to make use of the night time octopus tariff until I get around to adding solar panels at a later date.

I have a schedule 1 setup in fox cloud for 23:30 - 06:00 however its not adhering to the schedule. Schedule 2 is switched off. When work start is enabled in the settings the inverter will instantly start charge the battery at the full 5kwh, I've yet to see the battery discharge to the house.
Could this be a problem with the setup?

Its running in grid-mode with the grid cable and CT clamp installed. it was my understanding that the batteries should discharge outside of this schedule to provide load to the house or am i missing something?

Thanks
Dave Foster

If you have your work mode set to self-use, and there are no charge periods set then any spare battery will be used to cover the home loads.

Can you check that schedule 2 is entered as 00:00-00:00 as if there are times set, even if the charge switch is not set the battery will not discharge.

Secondly can you check what your minsoc settings are, these should normally be set to 10%, any higher and your inverter will try and charge them the moment it starts up to meet that target.

Finally is it reporting your home load correctly ? - can you post an image of your energy flow (real time data) screen.
ComputerLab

Following