Energy Stats App by Al Priest

Dave Foster

leonb wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 10:55 am My Energy Stats app is giving a timeout error.

My HA integration is also showing timeouts since 10:15.

The foxesscloud website is really slow and my fox apps are slow as well, although both do show my data, so looks like fox are having issues. :cry:

Yep the fox api went down just after 10am this morning :?
leonb

I seem to have a naming issue in the app on my phone and just wanted to check to see if others have the same?

I have 3 strings so am using the 'show PV power by strings' option, but I am unable to name them properly. I can enter South into the PV1 box, but whatever I put into PV2 gets replicated into PV3 and PV4 as well (you see this as you are typing it in). The same goes for entry into PV3 goes into PV2/4 and PV4 into PV2/3 suggesting that the actual data for the app is a shared entry.
Dave Foster

leonb wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:08 pm I seem to have a naming issue in the app on my phone and just wanted to check to see if others have the same?

I have 3 strings so am using the 'show PV power by strings' option, but I am unable to name them properly. I can enter South into the PV1 box, but whatever I put into PV2 gets replicated into PV3 and PV4 as well (you see this as you are typing it in). The same goes for entry into PV3 goes into PV2/4 and PV4 into PV2/3 suggesting that the actual data for the app is a shared entry.
I’ve checked in with Al and he says he has spotted that bug (Android only?), and he’s just pushed v2.19 to Google for review.
reef

Is the API down again? I haven't been able to get onto Energy Stats for most of the day.
leonb

Yes it was on Android. Thanks for passing the info on for a quick fix :D

Dave Foster wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:24 pm
leonb wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:08 pm I seem to have a naming issue in the app on my phone and just wanted to check to see if others have the same?

I’ve checked in with Al and he says he has spotted that bug (Android only?), and he’s just pushed v2.19 to Google for review.
leonb

I've noticed another issue with the app since having the scheduler available to me. I'm not sure if this is just me (android with app version 2.27) or for others as well.

In a manual schedule, the box for forced discharge power is down as a % one whereas it needs to be Watts output. The description is correct as it says it is expecting W input but entering W in the box doesn't seem to then show correctly after saving. If I open an existing schedule with W already in the box, the app just shows the ¦ symbol.
Dave Foster

leonb wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:26 am I've noticed another issue with the app since having the scheduler available to me. I'm not sure if this is just me (android with app version 2.27) or for others as well.

In a manual schedule, the box for forced discharge power is down as a % one whereas it needs to be Watts output. The description is correct as it says it is expecting W input but entering W in the box doesn't seem to then show correctly after saving. If I open an existing schedule with W already in the box, the app just shows the ¦ symbol.
Fox provided a V2 app report form for the development of the app, but as the dev is still continuing it is still available (if you have a google account) https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A ... Nndi4k-R6I