FoxCloud app not showing usage

gcrussells

Can anyone please help with an issue in my FoxCloud app? I have tried lots of different advice from this forum, but unfortunately haven’t yet been able to solve the issue. Hopefully it’s quite straightforward!
The app doesn’t seem to be working as it did previously.
The app is showing the electric generated from our panels, but is not showing our usage from the grid and batteries. It used to show this when first set up a few months ago, but has stopped including this data. We would obviously like to be able to see usage.
I don’t know if its relevant, but on the Device home screen, the Serial Number icon (dot?) is now not lit, whereas the other two dots are. Shown on screenshot.
(NB - the screenshots are from the app version 1.0, but I have now installed version 2.0 and the same issue applies).
Thank you!
Attachments
Device home screen
Device home screen
IMG_2009.PNG (39.21 KiB) Viewed 275 times
IMG_2010.PNG
IMG_2010.PNG (49.22 KiB) Viewed 275 times
IMG_2011.PNG
IMG_2011.PNG (72.93 KiB) Viewed 275 times
Aapsis

Hi, did you solve the issue? I have the same problem only since the very beginning.
Aapsis
Dave Foster

Aapsis wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 8:08 am Hi, did you solve the issue? I have the same problem only since the very beginning.
Aapsis
If the rest of the information is correct but the battery information is not showing, raise a ticker with Foxess support here https://support.fox-ess.com/portal/en/ ... 0000564485
DSBobcat

I have the same issue for a week now. Fox Support sent me a link via U tube to reconnect the dongle in the Invertor to the app. Did not work and so awaitning reply from fox as to next steps. system installed in February 24 so not over content with the performance of this system.