Load Power

Dave Foster

You’ve had better weather than me today, grey and overcast here :(

This is your trace to date, which confirms what you have said - Fox1 Load is their cloud totals (wrong), load_daily is the sum of your measured load power (correct), and ct2_daily the sum of the CT2 power sensor.
IMG_1548.jpeg
I’ve emailed FoxESS in China to ask them to review the load totals problem, it usually takes a couple of days for them to reply, sometimes longer if it’s complex when lots of different teams are involved, i’ll keep my fingers crossed and let you know when I hear something.
Dave Foster

(a little bit) of an update, Foxess are definitely looking at it, i've swapped a couple of emails with the product manager in China over the last few days with additional information requests.
Dave Foster

FYI - I've been swapping emails almost daily, they seem to be struggling with the concept that the cumulative load figure is incorrect, despite the fact it patently is.. if you don't mind i've shared your SN with them so they can look at 'real' data - but after the api outages yesterday I suspect they may be busy today :(
reef

Yes, no problem.

The API is down again now too :roll:

Funnily enough I raised a ticket on Friday to get my batteries and BMS onto the latest firmware (HV25s still on 1.004 master and 1.00 (x4) and 1.01 (x1) slave) and I'm still waiting on a response to that too.
Dave Foster

Hi, bit of an update for you - but easier for me to explain by email - i'll ping one across to you shortly.
reef

I notice Al's added an option in the data section of the latest version of Energy Stats: "Use traditional load formula". I have this option unticked so will see what sort of figure it gives me tomorrow. 😀
Dave Foster

I think this is the option that Al added for H3 users where the meter2 signal is inverted and suppresses the load power - you should see your load power report correctly with this (using a formula) but sadly the ‘load yield’ has to be fixed in the cloud.
reef

Yes, that's what I'm seeing.

Re: the cloud. Fox seem to have a bit of backlog on tickets at the moment, sorting my battery firmware update yesterday (ticket is from 1st March), so perhaps there will be an update next week, fingers crossed.