FoxCloud APP OFFLINE?

SinghWV148SR

It's been 6 hours so far, inverter showing all green lights but the foxcloud app keep showing offline. WiFi connection it's good. What's happening? App down?
Attachments
Just had a system installed
12panel 455w each
5kw hybrid fox ess inverter H1&AC1 with ESP
Battery 5.8KW
JoergZ

Have the same behaviour. Guess there is a build in timer function. Because we have a inverter/datalogger since three days I just saw it yesterday. Now I've activated WiFi logging in my access point. So I'll see this evening when datalogger goes offline. Do you got a solution for that in the meantime?
kironreid

It would be nice if FoxCloud could notify us when there are problems or indeed a new version of the app. I am not trying to do anything sophisticated, only open the app on my Android phone. It has hardly worked for a week now. This happened several times previously - each time after an upgrade of the app I think. As I said in my positive Google review after an update it had been working much better and once we were notified - in the app - of maintenance coming up. I find the lack of notification or communication disappointing. It seems impossible to find out if the app is down or not? I use it all the time logged in on my desktop instead - would have been nice to know about that at the start (for me last July). I can see in the Google Play store that there is a FoxCloud2.0 are we supposed to use that now?