Battery not charging or discharging.

Lddex

I know this has been covered but I feel after reading the other post - mine is slightly different.

A week ago my battery decided to force charge - I put this down to the cold as did others on the FB group.

For the last week I have been on IO and the batteries have been charging and discharging normally.

Until last night. The battery (cube) was quite happy discharging powering the house. Then the force charge was suppose to start at midnight. It didn't. The battery also went down to a trickle discharge 0.008kw and the grid took over. Even now with the sun out and solar happy the battery will not charge and is not just working at 36% - force charge nothing, min SOC being changed nothing.

investigating the temperatures - they all seem to be the same as previous nights (apart from the air temp)

So what is going on - is there a fix? Should I sit there with a hair dryer?

Location - outside in coal shed

Temp from around 1am onwards.
Temp last night - 9
Battery temp 10d
Inverter temp - 8d
Ambient Temp - 18d
gumpster1981

Personally I don’t believe the temps displayed on the fox cloud, the other day mine was saying the ambient air temp was 17c when outside it was 0c to me that’s impossible in an in insulated loft. Mine has done the same today, been sat on 54% with all solar generation going to the grid all day.
12 x Trina 385W All black panels with Tigo optimisers
Fox ESS 3.7 Hybrid inverter
3 x Fox ESS HV2600 batteries
south facing roof in shropshire
went live in march 2022