Battery at 100% for four days!

Bridgemang

Happy Christmas!

my FoxESS system appears to have gone very strange now since the system down time, my app not working here and now … my battery is fully at 100% all the time.

Had a real struggle to get the foxess dongle working again after the system down time earlier in the month, but at least the solar system was working correctly.

Now I can’t change the battery charge times - via the app or on line. The switches are just greyed out. Or it just times out. The battery is not discharging at all.

It’s not been a great month for our solar system!
Dave Foster

Merry Christmas 🎅

The app and cloud is working for me, have you tried logging into the Foxess website directly https://www.foxesscloud.com/

Make sure you don’t have any strategies set and you should be able to set charge times there.

It sounds like you have a charge period set with the grid enable turned off - that effectively doesn’t allow the batteries to discharge, other things to check that your minsoc’s are set to 10%

Failing access via the website, you can change the charge times at the inverter panel in Settings, Work Mode, Charge Time (the inverter passcode is usually 0,0,0,0).
Make sure that the times are 00:00-00:00 and P1/P2 are set to Dis (disabled) and that should bring your batteries on-line, you can then set a charge period for overnight charging with P1 set to En (enabled).
Attachments
IMG_1516.jpeg
Dad

I had an issue whereby the Energy Stats app was showing zero capacity left after the Fox API issues, however my wife’s app displayed correctly.

To fix mine I went to settings and recalculated battery capacity and that worked.

The Fox app didn’t have that issue, only the Energy Stats app and it was obviously an issue with my device as the above steps fixed it.
Fox BMS v2
Fox ESS Hybrid Inverter 3.7
Mira HV25 x5
Trina solar panels x8
Ohme Pro EV charger
Skoda Enyaq
bumpyridec

I have the same problem, started yesterday.

Following the advice above, I managed to reset the charge times directly at the inverter, but not being able to set these in the app is a real pain.

I hope they fix the app soon