API to check min SOC

Petzi

Hello!

Someone unknown sometimes changes the values I set for "min SoC" (i suspect my installer). I would therefore like to write a routine in which this value is regularly checked (for examlpe in Home Assistant). I found following approach on the Internet:
Unfortunately, I get the message {"errno":41809, "result":null}. Can someone help me with the correct API?

Thank you very much
calum

This integration exists for HA, but it doesn't list the Min SoC as an entity. You could ask on the github repo though, if it might be possible to add it.

Failing that, if you have an HA already running, you might be better off just connecting to your inverter directly via RS485?
H1-3.7 / 6xHV2600 / 14x400W / RS485 Modbus->HA
FoxESS Modbus HA Integration
Contact Fox here
Petzi

Thank you very much for your answer.

I was aware that the integration mentioned does not provide the data. However, since I can view this data in "Energy Stats", it must be possible to display it directly myself via "RESTful Sensor".

I don't yet have the confidence to use the RS485-Integration.

Any other suggestions?
calum

since I can view this data in "Energy Stats", it must be possible to display it directly myself via "RESTful Sensor".
I don't know that this is a safe assumption...I'd ask on the Github repo for that integration and see what they say. If it can be read, I'm surprised they haven't already included it in their integration.
I don't yet have the confidence to use the RS485-Integration.

Any other suggestions?
Have a read of this, it is honestly a lot easier than messing about with RESTful sensors that may or may not work :)
H1-3.7 / 6xHV2600 / 14x400W / RS485 Modbus->HA
FoxESS Modbus HA Integration
Contact Fox here