Firmware versions

mossdale

According to the energystats app my firmware is:

Manager. 1.29
Slave. 1.02
Master. 1.24

My AC1 5 inverter charger and four HV25 batteries were installed in June this year. Is there any improved functionality to be gained by the latest versions and if so how do I go about it. Second question my batteries clearly have MIRA HV25 on the front panel of each whereas many posts refer to HV2600 batteries and version 1. or version 2 what's the difference, have I been sold old stock batteries?
Dave Foster

They are old firmware versions, there are a number if benefits in updating - not least the latest versions allow strategies to be set in the app (a bit like timed schedules), and it also allows force discharge of the batteries to grid to benefit from high tariff buyback.

The Mira batteries are very similar to the HV2600, with only minor capacity differences but were a little bit cheaper - there’s almost nothing in the specs between them - the batteries also have firmware that needs updating, you can see the battery versions at the inverter panel by clicking About, Bat Ver.

The best way to update your firmware versions is to contact the original installer and ask them to do it, but failing that (many have gone into administration), you can raise a ticket with Foxess here https://support.fox-ess.com/portal/en/n ... 0000549198 - ask them to update both your inverter and battery versions to the latest