Consistent Error 28 with FoxESS 3PH Inverter T12-G3 WiFi - Advice Needed

Oliver19

Hello everyone,

I've been dealing with a persistent issue involving Error Code 28, also known as the "10 Minute Average Grid Voltage Fault," ever since my FoxESS 3PH Inverter T12-G3 WiFi was grid-connected in March 2023. I had been waiting for an electrical grid upgrade in my neighborhood, which took place last week, in hopes that it would resolve this issue. Unfortunately, the problem persists.

Each day, I experience multiple instances of this error (around 28-30 daily), and it seems to correlate with 'RVolt' values reaching as high as 254.7 V. Due to this, my system's efficiency is severely impacted; I'm only generating between 18-28 kWh per day, although I should be getting way above this amount.

Picture for reference is attached of sept 1st kwh production
kwh production.PNG
Here are the relevant inverter specs for reference:

Max DC Primary Power: 18000 W
AC Nominal Output Current: 12000 W
Number of MPP trackers: 2
MPPT Operating Range: 140 - 1000V
Protection Level: IP65

Aside from the voltage issue, all other parameters such as frequency, power, etc., appear to be within normal ranges according to the FoxESScloud website.

Given that I live in an area where the electrical infrastructure was already suspect (but recently upgraded), this ongoing drop in performance is incredibly frustrating. I'm wondering, is there anything within my control that can be done to improve this situation?

Would appreciate any advice or experiences from anyone who has encountered similar challenges.

Best regards,
Oliver
calum

Ha ve a read of this thread https://www.foxesscommunity.com/viewtop ... ltage#p668

Do you have an equivalent setting on your T12?
H1-3.7 / 6xHV2600 / 14x400W / RS485 Modbus->HA
FoxESS Modbus HA Integration
Contact Fox here