Two inverter system incorrect readings

Serge

Hi all,

I'm hoping that other users with multiple inverter systems can help.

Our system was commissioned a few weeks back and consists of H1-6.0 and F6000 inverters.

Initially the installer didn't connect datalogger for F6000 but instead connected it via CT2 on H1. This had enabled a basic monitoring from one device (H1) but F6000's power wasn't showing or accounted for when viewing the 'Site'. The F6000's datalogger was connected just over a week ago so it's slightly better now but I still have a few issues.

Firstly I noticed that when viewing the 'Power' tab on 'Site', the Feed In Power is always higher than the Output Power which seemed illogical to me:

I then noticed that the Energy Flow graph for F6000 is always showing that it's exporting to the grid and never to the load. I imagine that this would be the reason for the higher Feed In Power when viewing 'Site'. Despite Feed In Power always higher than Output Power on the 'Power' tab, the 'Statistics' tab graphs are showing less total Feed In than Total Yield so that seems to be calculating it more or less okay.

The ConsumptionYield1 is underreporting the import by ~0.2kWh a day but where we only import between 0.2kWh and 0.6kWh a day, the discrepancy becomes significant. We also had Zappi fitted and myenergi app seems to be reporting the correct import figures (when compared to smart meter data). My question, could the discrepancy between import numbers reported on Fox vs smart meter and myenergi be the result of F6000 not showing the correct energy flow?

The LoadYield is completely off as well. Again, I assume it's down to F6000's incorrect energy flow reporting.

My main questions -does the installer need to fit a CT clamp on F6000 in order to show correct energy flow/distribution?
Attachments
Screenshot 2023-07-31 at 22.59.51.png
Will
Site Admin

Sadly this is a limitation of the system. If you want better site reporting I would also install a ct clamp on the F series so it can monitor house loads.
Community Admin / FoxESS Professional

Buy me a coffee or Book a zoom meeting for remote consultancy

FoxESS Tri Inverter Installation
2 x KH Series Inverters
24 x HV2600 (62.4kWh)
32 x 490w across 4 arrays
Dual Tesla Household
Heatpump & Low Carbon Housebuild
Serge

Will wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 8:49 pm Sadly this is a limitation of the system. If you want better site reporting I would also install a ct clamp on the F series so it can monitor house loads.
Thank you Will. I'll speak to the installer re CT clamp on F. It seems there are also questions over F series RS485 port so for now I live off data from Fox Cloud and myenergi. Not ideal but at least I get more or less import and load data.