Terminals on my H1-3.7-E

jhk10

I have an H1-3.7-E and am attempting to make a direct connection of it to the house internet (using a RJ45 cable). The manual supplied with the inverter suggests that there is a plug for this (page 7, Item F "Ethernet") by the connectors on the bottom of my inverter do not appear to be arranged as shown in the manual. Has this option been removed? Where can I get a manual than actually matches what I have installed? Many thanks. James
calum

Hi James

The H1 can only be connected to the internet via the WiFi dongle that your installer presumably set up for you.

The ethernet port only really allows for partial access to the modbus registers for local data gathering to a computer running Home Assistant or NodeRed or whatever. However there are stability concerns when doing this so it's not really recommended. I seem to recall reading that Fox have a second gen version of the H1 that no longer has the ethernet port, but I can't find the source for that. It may be that you have one of the Gen2 devices.

Best to contact Fox for manuals, to be honest their technical documentation isn't amazing unfortunately.
H1-3.7 / 6xHV2600 / 14x400W / RS485 Modbus->HA
FoxESS Modbus HA Integration
Contact Fox here