Octopus Flux Tariff - Export Payments

dvbish2@sky.com

Hi, I have been on the Octopus Flux tariff for a little while now, I was hoping there was someone in the forum that has been on this tariff for a while. My question is when / how often do export payments get made for Flux customers? I have watched a few YouTube videos which left me with the impression they are made monthly, when I chased Octopus Energy via email they said I would receive them once every 3 months. I have to admit I am not that trusting of Octopus email support, they seem to not be that great at knowing their own products.

Thank you in advance.
13x Evolution Titan 445W Panels, 15 degrees east of south
Fox ESS H1-5.0 Inverter
8kWh Fox ESS Energy Cube
Install: 15/05/2023
EV (Mustang Mach-e)
calum

FWIW I get my export payments monthly from Octopus, but I am on their SEG tarriff as I'm also using Octopus Go.

If you want a detailed / specific answer from Octopus always best to phone them up I find.
H1-3.7 / 6xHV2600 / 14x400W / RS485 Modbus->HA
FoxESS Modbus HA Integration
Contact Fox here
dvbish2@sky.com

I chased Octopus Energy today and asked when I would get my export payments. The nice lady on the call gave their system a kick and they appeared instantly on my online account! I am happy I have my export payments now and will receive them monthly. It is disappointing email support told me I would get them quarterly. I have previously contacted email support about another issue which didn't go well. I suspect they put the new recruits on email support and the lifers man the phones.

Dave
13x Evolution Titan 445W Panels, 15 degrees east of south
Fox ESS H1-5.0 Inverter
8kWh Fox ESS Energy Cube
Install: 15/05/2023
EV (Mustang Mach-e)