SoC monitoring gives contineously a 'frozen' wrong value

mldebeer

Dear community members,

Since 17th of May, the monitoring of the SoC of my battery returns a frozen/fixed value of approx 85%. Since then, this value remains frozen, although I clearly see in the discharge (evening/night) & charge (next morning) curves that my battery actually does work.

Being 2 weeks further, I only have each day for the full 24h this flat line at around approx 85%.

I've 3 snapshots in the attachment.

Did anyone else encounter this issue as well?
Thanks in advance for any feedback on this issue.

Regards

Maarten
Figure3.JPG
Figure2.JPG
Figure1.JPG
calum

Does the front panel of your inverter reflect the changes in SOC?

Have you tried restarting your inverter? (see video guide here viewforum.php?f=16)
H1-3.7 / 6xHV2600 / 14x400W / RS485 Modbus->HA
FoxESS Modbus HA Integration
Contact Fox here
mldebeer

Hi,

What I tried, was the following:

- shut down the battery. Did not solve the problem. But maybe I switched it off too short. (1 min, and maybe at least 30 min needed to have the voltages go down?)

On the screen of the (hybrid) invertor, also the frozen SoC value was displayed.
But in the meantime, last week (so after 3 weeks since the start of the problem), the problem was solved without me doing anything... Maybe because of an update which involves an automatic reset or solves this (rare?) bug?

Anyway thanks for your feedback. Next time it would happen again, I'll follow the full procedure of shutting down the inverter.

Best regards