App problems

stevejashby@gmail.com

Our app has normally been fine, occasionally saying Bad Gateway but then working after a while. Today it started with readings of 0 for everything, then showing some numbers but not all. Now it refers to urgent server maintenance in 2022 but I can't access the whole message. Is this a general problem?
upstartcolonial

We have exactly the same problem, now with the maintenance warning message.
stevejashby@gmail.com

I managed to find the Foxess website and that says there is maintenance until 4:00 tomorrow morning (Monday) so hopefully it will be resolved after that. It would be useful to be warned in advance!
Horsley1

Mine still shows zero and the message refers to May 6th 2023 before being resolved. That's absolutely useless. What can we do about it? (See picture attached)
Attachments
Screenshot_20230424_151358_FoxCloud.jpg
APfox

guess you'll have to wait, I'm afraid

Setting up a local system which can record and control the inverter over modbus is the only solution.
I'm using Home-Assistant with 2 specific FoxESS integrations: foxess_modbus and foxess_em
H1-5.0-E1 inverter
ECS2900-H3
4400wp (SW) + 2000wp (NE) PV Array
HomeAssistant via WaveShare RS485 PoE to ETH (b)
no wi-fi (no stable connection)

goal: disconnect the FoxEss system from the internet completely and manage it from HA.
Horsley1

Another day and no app. This means I can't change anything or see anything. Anyone else in the same position? Thinking of trying to download the app again. WhT have others done?
CHorncliffe

We have the app “working” but the real time display is not - I suspect - showing the data correctly. Yesterday the house was apparently feeding electricity into the battery and this morning although electricity is going into the house the battery is still 100% full. I am considering uninstalling and then reinstalling the app.
MarcinKolodynski

Hi,

I have a data missing on my app since the last maintenance on server on 23/04/23.
Does anyone else have the same problem?