Upgrade battery and BMS firmware?

Julius

Hello,

I received the necessary firmware files from the FoxESS support (for my HV2600 battery system), but contrary to the main inverter firmware upgrade it didn't clearly say what folder structure it needs to have on the USB drive to work.

I tried putting them in the same structure as the main inverter firmware files, but it seems to not recognize them this way.

Anyone here did the BMS and battery firmware upgrade before and can share the USB disk setup?

Thanks!
Will
Site Admin

See attachment below of page 32 of the H1 manual. There is a file naming and folder structure to use.
Screenshot 2024-05-07 165253.png
Community Admin / FoxESS Professional

Buy me a coffee or Book a zoom meeting for remote consultancy

FoxESS Tri Inverter Installation
2 x KH Series Inverters
24 x HV2600 (62.4kWh)
32 x 490w across 4 arrays
Dual Tesla Household
Heatpump & Low Carbon Housebuild
Julius

Thanks, but that only explains it for the inverter itself.

I received firmware update files for the HV2600 BMS (master & slave) and there is an option in the update inverter update menu for this, but it doesn't find the right folder structure for the BMS firmware.

(I updated the Inverter itself without problems previously, following the instructions in the manual)
Dave Foster

I'm afraid i've never come across any instructions for battery remote upgrade, probably best to email fox service for advice. I'd be grateful if you can post back what they say so that we'll know for next time. :)
Will
Site Admin

Good point, even the HV2600 manual doesn't state the update process. As per Dave, I would contact Fox and have them do the update over the air for you.
Community Admin / FoxESS Professional

Buy me a coffee or Book a zoom meeting for remote consultancy

FoxESS Tri Inverter Installation
2 x KH Series Inverters
24 x HV2600 (62.4kWh)
32 x 490w across 4 arrays
Dual Tesla Household
Heatpump & Low Carbon Housebuild
pierpand

Buonasera volevo sapere se era possibile inserire la lingua Italiana al mio Inverter h1-6.0-E
Dave Foster

pierpand wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2024 4:37 pm Buonasera volevo sapere se era possibile inserire la lingua Italiana al mio Inverter h1-6.0-E
The inverter does support multiple languages including Italian, but they have to be set by an installer within the advanced settings menu of the app.